Weve Got a Reputation for Success
   Read some of our clients’ success
   stories by clicking here.

Find out more by clicking here.

HomeOur ServicesImmigrant VisasNonimmigrant VisasContact UsAbout UsSuccess StoriesIn The NewsRequest ServiceHelpful LinksCareers

Immigrant Visas

Obtaining a “green card”— indicating lawful permanent residency in the U.S.--is the primary goal for many of our clients.

If that is your goal too, contact Brent & Powell today to learn how we can help.

Having lawful permanent residency enables you to live and work in the U.S. indefinitely. But  changing laws and interpretations make obtaining permanent residency  increasingly complicated. We’re here to help.

We can assist you in obtaining permanent residence through the categories (listed below)  in the main types of permanent visas tracks: 

1. Employment-based immigrant visas are available for:

    * Immigrants with extraordinary ability in business, arts or sciences
    * Managers and Executives of multi-national businesses
    * Outstanding professors or researchers
    * Immigrants with advanced degrees and performing work in the national interest
    * Immigrants with job offers and a bachelor’s degree (or higher), or work experience
    * Religious workers and ministers
    * Immigrant investors with substantial funds invested in the U.S.

    PERM process: Some employment-based applications require you to obtain labor certification through a process called Program Review Electronic Management (PERM). This is a procedure by which the U.S. Department of Labor certifies there is a lack of qualified U.S. workers in your job category. Once the labor shortage is certified you can then apply for your immigrant visa or adjustment of status. We are experienced in satisfying PERM’s complex requirements.

2. Family-based immigrant visas are available for:
    * Immediate relative of U.S. citizens, such as parent, child or spouse
    * Adult child, married or unmarried, of a U.S. citizen
    * Spouse or unmarried child of a lawful permanent resident
    * Brother or sister of a U.S. citizen
    * U.S. citizen adopting a child abroad

J-1 and Other Waivers

If you are subject to the J-1 two-year foreign residency requirement, or otherwise need a waiver of inadmissibility, we know how to present your case strongly and effectively. To learn more, Contact Us